SIX GREAT OPTIONS FOR ELECTION NIGHT 2016
- Watch election results on television.
- Watch reruns of Star Trek: Voyager on Netflix.
- Contemplate on whether to continue watching Star Trek: Voyager or to go to sleep.
- Eat ice cream and popcorn.
- Continue watching Star Trek: Voyager.
- Wake up naked on couch.
- Write your own name into ballot.
- Rent room at nearest Curry’s Motel.
- Drink gin and destroy television after 270 electoral votes are counted for one candidate.
- Jump from cliff with height of 30′ or more.
- Call smarter friend and ask for advice.
- Vote for suggested candidate.
- Go to bed early.
- Have a confident and productive Wednesday at work.
- Select either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.
- Write your name clearly.
- Hand your vote to the voting machine.
- Go to nearest diner and order sandwich with chips and pickle.
- Be aware that tuna salad may contain mercury.
- Light cigarette and smoke.